09 Jul 2021
Rochway are thrilled to announce the launch of Australia’s first natural beauty sleep tonic – Rochway Beauty Sleep. Combining powerful natural sleep aids with innovative probiotics, the delicious natural berry liquid is formulated with sour cherry and calming herbs valerian and hops to encourage quality sleep to reset the body and mind. The unique formula also includes marine collagen and probiotics fermented with Rochway’s exclusive BioRestoreTM fermentation process for optimal gut health and whole-body wellbeing.
Tegan Martin, Rochway Beauty Sleep Ambassador, someone who knows how important it is to get quality zzz’s to reset the body and mind says, “There have been times in my life where I was having too much sleep, alongside phases where I just wasn’t getting enough. It’s been a personal work in progress learning about how to get to the source of what is influencing my sleep patterns. From improving my physical health to learning how to calm my racing mind at night, sleep will always be a major priority for me. I started trialling the Rochway Beauty Sleep a few months ago and have finally found something that I can take every night to naturally fall into a deep restful sleep and wake up feeling refreshed each morning.”
Naturopath and Holistic Wellbeing Expert Krystle Alves advises, “We all know how vital sleep is for health and well-being. With many studies now supporting the importance of sleep in healing, reproductive health, immune function, weight management, brain function and even the ability to regulate your emotions all of these and more have been linked to sleep.
“The fact is sleep impacts several facial qualities including skin health. A study published in clinical and experimental dermatology (2015) found that good sleepers (7-9hrs) had lower skin ageing scores, and a higher skin barrier recovery after injury up to 30% better than poor sleepers. Another study by Tina Sundelin also showed that those who were sleep deprived were perceived as being, less healthy, less attractive and subjects may have felt less likely to want to interact with them socially. This new Beauty Sleep formula is a great compliment to a sound evening routine with the right active ingredients combined to target concerns,” said Krystle.
The three key ingredients in Rochway’s Beauty Sleep include:
1. Marine Collagen to regenerate and rehydrate the skin. It is also responsible for maintaining skin elasticity, skin texture and minimising the appearance of wrinkles and signs of ageing. Plus, it supports the skin to keep it firm, plump and glowing.
2. Sour Cherry is rich in the vital sleep hormone melatonin, a central part of the body’s sleep-wake cycle. Melatonin promotes healthy sleep and helps to orient the circadian rhythm. It also contains proanthocyanidins that can help the body convert the amino acid tryptophan into serotonin.
3. Calming herbs Valerian and Hops top off the Beauty Sleep formula, promoting relaxation and calmness to promote a natural slumber.
Key facts about Rochway Beauty Sleep:
- Supports good gut bacteria
- Marine collagen & BioRestoreTM process increases absorbance of collagen - Sour cherry and calming herbs support natural and good sleep
- Australian made
- 99% sugar free
- Naturally flavoured
- Free from gluten and dairy
Taken one to two hours before bedtime, the new Beauty Sleep product completes the brand’s journey to wellness ethos, by now providing Australians with 24 hour gut health solutions across the range.
Rochway’s new Beauty Sleep probiotic liquid is available now at rochway.com.au at an RRP of $49.99.